sexta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2014

Expofacic 2014: Kaiser Chiefs | Cantanhede, Coimbra, Portugal





Hello again! This is the last post of the "Expofacic" series (this expression sounded kinda odd to me, anyone else?) and is about Kaiser Chiefs concert, which I didn't expect, but was simply mind blowing! One of my favorite concerts of all time and I don't even like their songs much (I went to see Borgeous and Moullinex, but it started raining so much we had to leave :'( ). If you watch the video you'll for sure find their energy contagious like I did... to the point that without knowing the songs nor the lyrics I found myself singing along "THIS IS MY LIFE! I CAN WORK IT OUT I LIVE WITHOUT NAHAHANAHAHNHABLABLABLA... THIS IS MY LIFE!!"
I'll see you guys soon!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário