quarta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2014

Fiacoba 2014: Horse Show | Oliveira do Bairro, Aveiro, Portugal










Hi there! A couple of weeks ago I went to Fiacoba in Oliveira do Bairro to see a horse show, as my sister and her best friend are crazy about horses (and I must confess I kind of fell in love with those creatures, they're so beautiful and friendly!). In Fiacoba there are plenty of other attractions such as concerts, food and drinks, other animal exhibitions, etc.
Sorry about the photo quality, nothing was in my favor, it was dark, I was far away and against the light and there was this lovely lady in front of me recording the whole show and constantly putting her camera in front of mine. I still hope you enjoy the pictures! I sure did love the show!

Inês Tavares

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário